Solo Stove Pizza Oven Review
If you are looking for a way to make tasty pizza at home with minimal effort, then the Solo stove pizza oven is the perfect solution. This innovative device simplifies your food preparation process and gives you restaurant-worthy results every time.
With its advanced features and user-friendly design that even novice cooks can feel comfortable using, this clever contraption will be sure to become an essential part of your cooking routine in no time.
Read on Solo Stove Pizza Oven Review to learn more about this admired kitchen appliance so you can decide if it’s right for you!
Solo Stove Products
Experience the power of Low Smoke: Our wood-burning flames reach temperatures 400° higher than regular fires, ensuring a smoke-free environment and leaving behind only fine ashes.
Experience Efficiency: Our fire pit not only starts up quickly, but it is also incredibly easy to use. With exceptional airflow, anyone can enjoy a roaring fire that will last the entire evening.
Longevity at its Best: Our Ranger fire pit is crafted from durable 304 stainless steel, ensuring that it will be the only fire pit you will ever need to purchase. The solid, one-piece design allows for endless opportunities to enjoy fires for years to come.
Unlimited Possibilities: Fall in love with the versatility of our fire pit. You can safely enjoy a fire on your wood deck with the Stand and Shield protection, or take your fire pit experience to the next level with our Fire Pit Cooking System, perfect for roasting marshmallows and more.
Solo Stove Pizza Oven Review
The Solo Stove Pizza Oven is a powerhouse of delicious pizzas that will bring the taste of Italy to your backyard. With an intuitive design that allows both novices and chefs alike to easily make delectable pies, this oven is sure to be the centerpiece of your pizza-making.
It has Demi-Dome construction and Panoramic Opening for easy maneuvering and launching pizzas. The Dual Fuel capability allows versatility with its wood-fired flavor or alternative propane fuel flames. Built from durable 304 stainless steel, it’s easy to clean and can withstand any pizza night weather conditions, with a maximum heat of up to 850°F.
This compact oven offers portability, measuring 15.125 in x Dia: 20.5 in, weighing only 30 lbs; as well as convenience with the Solo Stove Gas Burner (sold separately).
- Optimized for maximum heat efficiency and minimal heat loss
- Convert from wood to gas without purchasing additional equipment
- Get pizza in half the time compared to home ovens
- Durable 304 stainless steel construction.
- Easy to clean.
- Compact and portable design, 15.125in H x 20.5in Dia, 30.5lbs
- Good looking, elegant.
- It is easy to set up and use.
- The temperature got up near 900 degrees which cooked pizzas in seconds.
- The propane attachment makes things easier when making multiple pies.
- The shelter is well-made and functional.
- It’s not very heavy, easy to store.
- It’s the right size for entertaining and making wonderful pizza
- A criticism of the stove is that it does not have a temperature gauge, requiring users to purchase an external infrared thermometer.
- They’re is a big learning curve to make a great pizza.
Tips for Baking Pizza with Solo Stove Pi Pizza Oven
- Cut wood in half to 4-6″ long and split it into a bunch of 1-inch thick pieces as recommended by the instructions and loaded it up.
- To get a good pizza, start a fire in the back tray with cigar-sized chunks of wood and heat the pizza stone.
- To keep a wood-burning stove hot, it is important to continuously add fuel. Fire maintenance requires adding more wood every few minutes.
- A full-size pizza peel is nice for putting the dough into the oven, but a large spatula or smaller pizza peel is nice to have on hand for rotating the pizza in the oven
- After letting it cook for about 30-45 secs, rotate it lots so it cooks evenly and does not stick to the stone.
- It is recommended to get the propane attachment when making multiple pies, as it makes things easier.
Solo Stove Pi Fire Review
Solo Stove also has Solo Stove Yukon/Bonfire/Ranger Pi Fire, the perfect pizza oven accessory for your Yukon/Bonfire/Ranger Fire Pit. This impressive addition includes a convenient carry case and a high-quality cordierite pizza stone. Crafted from durable stainless steel, this wood-burning assembly measures (H x Dia): 19.1 x 26.5 inches. Elevate your outdoor cooking experience with the Solo Stove Yukon Pi Fire.
The Solo Stove Yukon Pi Fire is the perfect way to make delicious pizzas and other foods over the fire. Taking wood-fired cooking to a whole new level, it utilizes your favorite fire pit to create mouthwatering pizzas up to 20″‘ in diameter! Imagine melting cheese and bubbling crust on your own customized pies while sitting around the campfire.
This unique accessory is designed to be easy for anyone to use—from restaurant chefs to amateur cooks alike. Utilizing a special heat distribution system that minimizes loss of heat, your pizzas come out both fast and even more flavorful with less fuel used. And best of all? It can go wherever you do since it’s portable and includes a carrying case!
Made from durable ceramic-coated stainless steel, Yukon Pi Fire will last just as long as your Solo Stove fire pit does and is compatible with most of its existing accessories. With this purchase, you’ll receive the oven itself with extendable legs, an accompanying carry case, high-heat gloves, and a cordierite pizza stone. This pizza stone helps absorb moisture for crispier results than ever before.
If you’re looking for an amazing addition to your outdoor cooking experiences, look no further than the Solo Stove Yukon Pi Fire! Now everyone can enjoy gourmet wood-fired artisan pizza anywhere their fire pit travels.
- Make pizza up to 20″ with wood-fired flavor
- Attachable long legs for easier cooking and fueling
- Simple, intuitive design makes it easy to use for chefs and beginners alike.
- Built-in handles and included carry case allow you to take your fire pit wherever you go.
- Constructed from durable ceramic-coated stainless steel
- Includes carry case, high heat gloves, and a cordierite pizza stone
- It was very easy to put together. Super easy to set up and use.
- It cooks the pizza fast, each pizza only takes 2-3 minutes to cook.
- This is a very good wood-fired pizza oven. The crust was wonderfully smokey and charred with beautiful professional color on top and bottom.
- The designs are great and well thought out.
- Woodfire pizza at home around a low-smoke campfire.
- It does get very hot so use a long pizza paddle if possible.
- It’s a little expensive.
How does the Solo Stove Pi work?
This stylish stainless steel oven is not only aesthetically pleasing but also easy to use. Simply insert the cordierite pizza stone and choose your preferred fuel option.
For wood enthusiasts, the wood-burning assembly allows you to create a fire inside the oven. Follow the user manual or Solo Stove’s blog for step-by-step instructions on lighting the fire. Experimentation is key to finding the perfect temperature, as factors like fuel amount and wood type play a role.
Alternatively, the gas option offers simplicity and convenience. Attach the gas burner, connect the hose to a propane tank, and ignite the burner with a satisfying click. Set the dial to high for maximum heat (our tests reached 780°F for Neapolitan pizzas) or adjust to the white and orange dots for a perfect 500°F for New York-style pizzas.
Can you cook pizza on a Solo Stove fire pit?
Yes, you can cook pizza on a Solo Stove fire pit. The Solo Stove Pi Fire is the perfect way to make delicious pizzas and other foods over the fire. Crafted from durable stainless steel, this accessory includes a convenient carry case and a high-quality cordierite pizza stone.
Although we found that the stone gets hot enough for a crispy crust, the dome vents a bit too much heat, resulting in pale tops on each pizza. For optimal results, we recommend the Solo Stove Pi Pizza Oven, which features dual heat sources and a demi-dome construction that cooks the tops of pizzas to perfection.
However, if you already have a Solo Stove and are curious about the attachment, it does work and may be worth exploring.
What temperature does the Solo Stove reach?
The temperature of the Solo Stove depends on what type of fuel you are using. Wood burning has an operational range from 300°F – 900°F+, while propane reaches temperatures of up to 780°F for Neapolitan pizzas and 500°F for New York-style pies.
With that said the temperature of your fire pit will also vary based on factors such as wind direction, amount of fuel used, and ambient temperature. As always, use caution when dealing with high temperatures or open flames.
The Solo Stove Pi Pizza Oven makes wood-fired baking easy and enjoyable. With its dual heat sources, portable design, and durable materials, you can now make delicious gourmet pizzas right from the comfort of your backyard! Fire up any Solo Stove fire pit to create a unique culinary experience that’s sure to please everyone in your family.
The Solo Stove Pizza Oven is a great choice for those who are looking for an economical way to cook pizzas outdoors. Not only is it easy and convenient to use, but it’s also well-designed with multiple features that make cooking simple and enjoyable.
It produces delicious pizzas in a fraction of the time of traditional ovens, allowing you to enjoy hot homemade pizzas at any time without having the hassle of a full-sized outdoor oven. If you plan on entertaining frequently or need a more efficient way to cook pizza for your family, the Solo Stove Pi Pizza is truly worth considering.
With its sleek design, versatile performance, and affordable price point; this pizza oven is a great addition to any backyard setup and can easily take your gatherings from good to great.
Thanks for reading our Solo Stove Pizza Oven Review. If you want to know more information, visit our website here.
I’m Vance Douglas, and I love making pizza. In fact, I love it so much that I decided to build my own oven to make it in. It’s a brick oven that I made myself, and it’s the best pizza oven you’ll ever find.
Making pizza is a passion of mine, and I’m always looking for new ways to make it even better. I’ve been making pizza for years, and I continue to learn more about the art every day. My goal is to create the perfect pizza, and I’m getting closer and closer every time.